York River Yacht Haven is a full-service marina in Gloucester Point, VA, located at the mouth of Sarah Creek, opposite Yorktown. Our 14-acre rural site is in a natural “hurricane hole”, storm protected from every quadrant, making it simply the best marina in Gloucester Point. Among our many amenities are:
- Freshwater pool
- Clean air conditioned restrooms with private showers
- Rental cars for visiting the “Historic Triangle”
- On-site Ship’s Store for marine supplies
- Full-service boatyard
- York River Oyster Company Restaurant
- Free high-speed public WiFi
- 325 covered and open slips to accommodate permanent boats to 110 feet and transient boats to 160 feet.
- Marine Gasoline and Diesel Fuels
- Dockside Electricity featuring 120/240 volt outlets for 30, 50, and 100 amp needs.
- Picnic Areas with gas and charcoal grills
- Laundry Facilities
- Captains’ Lounge
- Marine Sanitation Pumpout Facility
- Severn Wharf Custom Rod Shop
- Multiple activity rooms available featuring 60″ HDTV & sports packages for catching that favorite fall game!
York River Yacht Haven’s long-standing invitation to transients has been generated over the years by word-of-mouth advertising. Whether you are from a local boating area or North/South bound, our marina is ideal for accommodating you. Our transients are offered a safe and secure protected facility with a variety of local services and entertainment. Our Dockmaster and staff continually monitor VHF channel 16 and are always available for docking and fueling assistance. Next time you are in the area, stop in for a visit – we’re the best marina in Gloucester Point!
More on Suntex
Our full-service boatyard utilizes 35 and 60 ton Marine Travelifts and inside repair bays for boats up to 60 feet long. We employ over a dozen skilled craftsmen specializing in rigging, varnishing, air conditioning, Awlgrip/Imron painting, yacht quality carpentry, engine repair or replacement, electronics, electrical repair and installations, fiberglass construction, repair and restoration. the best marina in Gloucester Point